POPULAR FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS - PAKISTAN FASHION INDUSTRY - FASHION DRESS UP 2011
Popular Fashion Photographers
- Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- regarded with great favor, approval, or affection especially by the general public; "a popular tourist attraction"; "a popular girl"; "cabbage patch dolls are no longer popular"
- carried on by or for the people (or citizens) at large; "the popular vote"; "popular representation"; "institutions of popular government"
- (of a belief or attitude) Held by the majority of the general public
- Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group
- (of cultural activities or products) Intended for or suited to the taste, understanding, or means of the general public rather than specialists or intellectuals
- (of music or art) new and of general appeal (especially among young people)
Norman Parkinson: Portraits in Fashion
The unrivaled portfolio of one of the 20th century's great fashion photographers is examined in this survey featuring dazzling original prints from Parkinson's own archive
From his first outdoor fashion shoot in 1935, Norman Parkinson's "moving pictures taken with a still camera" brought glamour and inventiveness to fashion photography. He set the New Look against the New York skyline, Quant dresses in swinging London, and Calvin Klein and Krizia in exotic locations from Tahiti to Tobago. "If a girl looks like a model, she is not for my lens," said Parks. He wanted energy and individuality, and found it in women like Wenda, the willowy actress he married in 1947, Celia Hammond, Jerry Hall, Iman, and Appollonia van Ravenstein. Parkinson's long association with Vogue and his numerous assignments for Harper's Bazaar, Queen, and other international magazines brought him fame and recognition—in return he gave the fashion world ineffable style and unforgettable images.
Popular Photography magazine cover April 1939
Photograph by Gene Lester.
"This month's cover illustration is made from a Kodachrome transparency taken by Gene Lester, Hollywood photographer. It was made at Malibu Beach, California. The model is lovely "Ginger" Alten, a former stand-in and double for Ginger Rogers, who left pictures a few months ago in order to devote her full time to commercial modeling. The sarong she is wearing was made from seventeen cents worth of material which she wrapped around herself, native fashion, and secured with three safety pins.
The shot was taken in direct sunlight, no reflectors being used. Lester made the picture on daylight type Kodachrome with a Model II Contax camera and 85mm Sonnar f 2 lens. The exposure was 1/125th second with the lens stopped down to f 4.5"
RAPHAEL MAZZUCCO was photographed by Bernie Ledesma in Shangri-La Resort and Spa Boracay Island Philippines.
Raphael is one of the world's most influential and talented fashion photographers; an artist whose seductive style has not only become iconic with clients such as Victoria's Secret, Guess Jeans, L'Oreal, Ralph Lauren and Bergdorf Goodman, but who has succeeded in capturing our attention in major publications that include French & Italian Vogue, L'Uomo Vogue, Marie Claire, L'Officiel, Playboy, Vanity Fair, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition and many more.
Raphael continues to define the look of popular culture, shooting portraiture for notable actors such as Adrien Brody, Benicio Del Toro, Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon, and Rachel Weisz.
popular fashion photographers
A Barbie Spectacular on the eve of her fortieth birthday.
The early and rare Barbie--in 75 ravishing photographs. Barbie as she was meant to be seen and celebrated, clothed in Mattel's now rare ensembles inspired by the original designs of the great couturiers--Chanel, Givenchy, Dior, Balenciaga--and brilliantly photographed by David Levinthal, the foremost toy photographer at work today.
The incomparable Barbie--Barbie Millicent Roberts--was born in 1959 in the heyday of haute couture. But Barbie has always been at the center of style. No woman alive has kept up with the latest fashion of the day as Barbie has, with the perfect ensemble for every occasion: a night at the ballet, her first date, a festive barbecue, an afternoon at the beach, a day at the office, a Saturday matinee, her wedding day. And each has been perfectly accessorized: shoes, pocketbooks, long gloves, a fur stole, sunglasses, a beach bag, a single strand of pearls.
No other book about Barbie shows her as she is seen here, in breathtaking image after image--her hair, her accessories, her clothes, styled to perfection. The essential Barbie, as she was meant to look to the millions who have seen in her the embodiment of their dream of beauty and glamour, has been brilliantly captured by David Levinthal, whose photographs have been exhibited and admired around the world.
With a preface by Valerie Steele.
jaipur international fashion week
models male fashion
fashion designer job in delhi
fashion photography lenses
hong kong fashion trend
fashion news article
photos of 80s fashion
free fashion clothes
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:1920s ladies fashion
Welcome to FC2!
- 1920S LADIES FASHION : LADIES FASHION (10/23)
- ALBERTA FASHION WEEK : FASHION WEEK (10/23)
- CHELSEA LADIES FASHION. CHELSEA LADIES (10/23)
- CHINA WHOLESALE FASHION. WHOLESALE FASHION (10/23)
- FASHION BELTS FOR MEN. FOR MEN (10/23)
- FASHION TIPS OVER 50 - FASHION TIPS (10/23)
- FASHION WEEK FRANCE - WEEK FRANCE (10/23)
- NEW FASHION IN JEANS. NEW FASHION (10/23)
- OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR FASHION - GLAMOUR FASHION (10/23)
- POPULAR FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS - FASHION PHOTOGRAPHERS (10/23)
- PUNK FASHION STYLE - PUNK FASHION (10/23)
- THE LATEST FASHION FOR TEENAGERS. THE LATEST FASHION (10/23)
- VIRTUAL FASHION WEBSITES FOR GIRLS. WEBSITES FOR GIRLS (10/23)
- WORLD BEST FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER : FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER (10/23)